Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sotto Voce Goes Live October 22

Things are getting busy around here. I received word that  the inaugural issue of Sotto Voce will go live on October 22. That's a week from today. Visit the site now and sign up to receive an e-mail announcement for this and all future issues.

I have two reasons to expect you will find some great reading in this new publication. For one, with all due humility, the first issue will include a story by yours truly. Two, after my story was accepted I offered my services as a reviewer.

Right now Managing Editor Emily Thorp is pretty busy, but shortly after the debut zine writer will have a debut of its own when Emily is interviewed for our first-ever official podcast.

I hope you'll visit both sites often.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails