Sunday, February 8, 2009

Getting to Know Us: Expanding a Great Idea

My friend and fellow blogger, Kat Magendie, had a great idea. She's going to make Saturday a "Getting to Know Us Day" on her blog. She will introduce her blog followers to the bloggers she follows. I thought it was such a great idea, I'd join in. Only rather than do it the same day, I'll be doing mine on Sunday.

Sooo, I thought it only fitting that the first blogger I introduce would be Kat herself. However, since I met both Kat and Angie Ledbetter when I was Co-Managing Editor at The Rose & Thorn (where the two of them are now sharing the Co-Managing Editor position), and since, like "love and marriage" or maybe more appropriately Abbott and Costello, I can't think of one without the other, I figured I'd introduce them both at the same time.

Kat's blog is Tender Graces named after her novel that will be released by Belle Books later this spring. Kat is a great writer and editor, and a very hard worker. She's one of those gals who can't say no, which is why she does so much for The Rose & Thorn in addition to her own writing, editing and blogging.

Angie is the author of Seeds of Faith and her blog, Gumbo Writer, can only be described in her own words.

Thoughts on one crazy life with three teens, a new puppy, writing, editing, taking care of family, cooking, politically incorrect stuff, trivia, laughter and whatever else comes up. ~~ Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you have time! Huggage, Gumbo Writer.


Both of these blogs are fun and interactive, like the ladies who author them. Stop by and visit them often. I do.









3 comments:

Kathryn Magendie said...

Teehee *smiling*.....now y'all done made me go all a'blush

Angie Ledbetter said...

Well, thanks, Nannette. I enjoy your posts and resources quite often myself. :)

Anonymous said...

Good idea! Blogging network introductions that is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails