Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kindle 2: Review

Here are some comments about her new Kindle 2 from Kim's Crafts Blog.

I started reading my Sunday paper online over a year ago due to erratic delivery in winter when I had to slip and slid down my private lane only to find it hadn't yet arrived. I like reading the Sunday paper online (weekdays I get the smaller county local in print), as I really read only about 1/4, maybe even 1/5, the rest was recycling. Also, I now check out other papers as well, particularly if the editorials don't interest me in my own paper.

I have nothing against reading devices, but in this world of ever improving (and cheaper) technology, I hate to shell out all that money only to have the competition––or Amazon themselves–– come out with something cheaper and easier to use next year. As someone who reads a lot of histories that include endnotes, I'm wondering how easy it is to jump around among pages. If anyone knows, I'd like to hear about it.

1 comment:

Kathryn Magendie said...

I'll read the link -

we used to get the sunday paper, but like you, they were inconsistent, so GMR now goes down to the little store in Maggie Valley and purchases it... every Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails