Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gumbo Contest

Nothing like running a little behind, but you all know it's been a stressful six weeks.  The happy part is that my good friend Angie Ledbetter of Gumbo Writer invited me to be her––once secret, now revealed––"super secret superlative editor"––Angie's words, not mine––to edit the winning entry for her writing contest. I see now that the contest is full!

Gosh, I guess everyone rushed in their entries once that secret was revealed. (Actually I think most of the entries came in before that.)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Angie Ledbetter said...

LOL, Nannette. I worked an ethnography job all weekend, so I'm running behind on the contest. Will be sending you a few possible contenders to look at today. :) Thanks again for your help and expertise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails