Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks to Rebecca Nazar of Scratch That (who should get an additional award for the most soothing blog design) for awarding me the Kreativ Blogger Award.

The rules are:
  1. Thank the person who awarded you and link to them.-Done
  2. Display the logo-Done
  3. Nominate seven worthy souls, link to them, and tell them they've been nominated––see below
  4. Reveal seven things about yourself--oooh, that's hard, but I'll try.
Okay, the nominees are:

  1. Kat Magendie
  2. Kimberly Davis (another one with a soothing design)
  3. l. lee lowe who not only blogs but serializes her novels online––really cool
  4. Jendi Reiter, while I am not a Christian I often stop by to read her posts which I always find well-written and thought-provoking. I enjoy intellectually stimulating posts.
  5. Cashewelliott/John he's slowed down his blogging a bit lately, but I identify with his mix of writing and political posting.
  6. Gabrielle for reaching out to teen writers
  7. Scott Doyle
Okay, seven things you may or may not know about me:

  1. I'm fascinated by Constitutional Law and am a Supreme Court groupie.
  2. I am areligious. Unlike even an atheist, I don't ponder issues like creation or life after death. It's what I do while I'm here that matters.
  3. My politics are way left of the current Democratic Party.
  4. I'm more comfortable with a roomful of people than having lunch with one friend.
  5. I'm an exercise junkie who has to do something aerobic every day or I climb walls (which is challenging but not aerobic).
  6. Even though I'm a writer I read three nonfiction books (usually history) for every one book of fiction.
  7. When my work hasn't been accepted for a while, I can't write anything new.
So go forth all you nominees and pay it forward.

  1. The rules:

1. Thank the person who awarded you and link to them.
2. Display logo.
3. Nominate seven worthy souls, link to them, and inform them they've been awarded.
4. Reveal seven things about yourself.

Seven things you may not know about me . . . rules:

1. Thank the person who awarded you and link to them.
2. Display logo.
3. Nominate seven worthy souls, link to them, and inform them they've been awarded.
4. Reveal seven things about yourself.

Seven things you may not know about me . . .

2 comments:

Rebecca Nazar said...

Hey, I'm so with ya on 5 and 7. What's with that anyway?

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Nannette, for the award. I also loved reading your "seven things." I've been following your blog for awhile, but now I feel like I really know you. Best wishes, Kim (of Kim's Craft Blog)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails